Fireteam Bravo 1,2,3, Coderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Your Fireteam Bravo Hacking Needs

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Heavygcodes.tk. Please sign up read all the rules. Enjoy the site and be respectful. Please fill out a introduction about yourself.~Jim
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:31 pm
Top posters
Jim
How to give free ce I_vote_lcapHow to give free ce I_voting_barHow to give free ce I_vote_rcap 
HeavyG20136
How to give free ce I_vote_lcapHow to give free ce I_voting_barHow to give free ce I_vote_rcap 
DARK.Roger
MaDkIlLsKiLls
X-LeGiiT-x
INGESTED
Payasito13
Di® ty. ©hEeZy
-_LuCKy-SHoTz_-
»GAjZFiELD™«
Latest topics
» My hacking ftb3 pics
How to give free ce Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:59 pm by Mr.Problems

» How to get Ftb3 V.I.P.
How to give free ce Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 pm by Jim

» Heavygcodes.tk
How to give free ce Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:51 pm by Jim

» 2-15-10 IM REALEASING MY DB TO THE PUBLIC AND ALL MY VIP CODES
How to give free ce Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 pm by X-LeGiiT-x

» NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How to give free ce Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am by Payasito13

» Maing mad changes to site
How to give free ce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:07 pm by Jim

» Site Clan Update
How to give free ce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 am by INGESTED

» Site Clan Changed
How to give free ce Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:59 am by HeavyG20136

» How to give free ce
How to give free ce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:42 pm by Jim

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to give free ce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Jim

How to give free ce Empty
PostSubject: How to give free ce   How to give free ce Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Ok first we will need to download these two things:

Mac Adress Changer: here (http://dl.qj.net/PSP-MAC-Address-Changer-v2-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/12144/catid/151)
And Hex Editor here (http://www.softcircuits.com/cygnus/fe/)

Save both to your destop then install the Hex Editor.

Then extract the nokxploit from the Mac Address Changer to your desktop.

Then open up the nokxploit folder on your desktop and there should be a g54macid folder. Then connect your psp and put this folder in your PSP/GAME150.

Then disconnet your psp and go to game/MEMSTICK then g54macid and run it, then hit X and wait for it to dump your mac adress. Once it finishes dumping it should boot you out back to your main menu, then you connect your psp agian and it should have a file called macid.bin in the root of your memory stick.

Now make a file folder on your destop for you and the person your making it for
then drag the macid.bin file into your and the person your making it for's folder.

Then take the one in the person your making it for's folder and right click and click open with then Select Cynus Hex Editor.

Then change your mac address to the persons your making it for then save it.
Then drag that copy to the root of your memory stick then where it asks you to replace click yes.

Now disconnect your psp and go back to g54macid and run it and press L+O then wait for it to finish that then connect your psp again and go into PSP then SAVEDATA then cut and paste the UCUS98645 files into your file folder on your destop.

Now disconnect your PSP and run socom then it should say no profile made then you make a profile then run your infinite CE hack then go to profile then profile data then click save.

Then disconnect your psp and go to PSP/SAVEDATA then cut and paste the UCUS98645 folder onto your destop.

Then take that file and depending upon what you use zip it up.

Winrar: Right click and click compress.
WinZip: Make a winzip file by right clicking on your desktop and select new winzip file. Open it and then select update to put your game save in it.

Then go back to your psp and replace the macid.bin with your old one from your folder and replace the UCUS98645 with your old UCUS98645 and then go to the g54macid run it then press L+O and you will be back to your old psp, like as if nothing had happened to it

Quote :
http://dl.qj.net/download/psp-mac-address-changer-v2.html

1)download it
2)open it using winrar
3)plug your pspto your pc
4)on your ms go to psp then game
5)in mac adress changer theres two files..open the kxploit
6)drag the g54macid and g54macid% to your game folder
7)there you have
Back to top Go down

How to give free ce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fireteam Bravo 1,2,3, Coderz :: ☆~~~PRX'S AND HOMEBREW~~~☆ :: How to give free ce-
Jump to: